The High N Dry Gel Floatant is designed with special and unique materials and is specifically for those fly fishers that prefer to dress their flies with their fingers or those who prefer to dress certain areas of their flies. This Gel has a lower viscosity than most gels and this feature lets the gel both penetrate the materials in the fly if possible and it creates a protective barrier to keep moisture out. The High N Dry Gel Floatant is a gel for all types of dry flies and floating emergers. The consistence and composition of the gel make it also highly usable on flies tied with CDC.
Apply the floatant with your fingers and massage it into the fly, the gel is non-toxic and environmentally friendly so safe to use for the angler as well. A good tip when using gel on CDC flies is to start with the body and tail and then wings or hackle fibers of CDC last. This ensures that you don’t put too much floatant on the CDC, it only needs a light touch.
The floatant is delivered in a Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) bottle. This packaging allows for the maximum control of the desired amount of floatant to be applied. The fine tip of the bottle makes it easy to dosage the right amount of gel and top cap is attached to container with a tab so you will not lose it and there will be no leakage.
• Nonflammable, it contains no organic solvents, is 100% solids and is environmentally friendly.
• Long lasting formula. • Prevents the fly from getting soaked with water.
• For all types of dry flies, also suitable for CDC.
• Easy and precise dosage.
• Lid fixed with tab, secure from leakage and won’t come off.
• Strong price-performance ratio, 50% more in bottle than most competitors.
• Works well on strike indicators.
• Content: 30 g, 1oz container.
• Stable viscosity in hot or cold environments
• Shake well before use