Fario NT8 is built with Silica Nano-Resin reinforcing technology which reduces rod weight and increases the strength in the carbon fibres. The blank is constructed from IM8-T46 High Tensile carbon, designed to achieve a rod action that was impossible until now. In these rods you get the full package with features for the most variated trout fishing situations, no compromise! The rods are very precise and light in hand. A ¾ deep action with lightning-fast recovery speed connects you with the whole blank from the shortest to the longest line length managed.
A specific rod action and speed will influence the whole presentation of a fly cast. It has a major influence on the turnover of your leader. Rods that are too fast and stiff have a tendency to not be able to deliver that perfect presentation, especially when using a long leader. The Fario NT8 has a delicacy and presentation par excellence. Perfect for sophisticated trout fishers who know there is no margin for error when a hatch is on! Fario NT8 fits a wide range of casting styles and skill sets, they are easy to cast and deadly accurate, rigid rods. The #4 and #5wt models are fantastic rods for delicate dry fly- and nymph fishing and protect the thinnest tippets while playing that trophy fish.
- Half Wells grip, custom designed and manufactured from Super Grade cork in Portugal.
- Available in two models; 9´ #4 and 9´ #5.
- Carbon Gray blanks in semi-matte satin finish.
- Lightweight Titanium coated single leg guides.
- Fuji KW stripper guide.
- Aluminum reel seat components with a cspacer that simulates the graphite material in the rods.
- NT8 rods are delivered with a lightweight, cushioned air-mesh bag in strong and light PolyCarbonate tubes.