The combination of a front zip and vertically adjustable Elevator™ Braces, this high wader turns into a waist wader in seconds giving you superior comfort during warmer days or when hiking. If you look for a heavy-duty wader that can manage wear & tear along with breathability, ease of movement and great pocketing, look no further. The combination between our most hardwearing 4L fabric and a lighter and very breathable 3L fabric gives you the perfect recipe for frequent fly fishing. The waterproof TIZIP® front zipper offers maximum flexibility and strength and makes it easy in & out of your waders.
Two highly positioned, yet easily accessable pockets and one more protected inner pocket, all using rinse proof YKK AquaGuard® zippers. Please note that the zippers are not waterproof and therefor not suitable for storing mobile phones and other electrical equipment. The perfect fitted stocking feet feature the most sustainable and functional solution out there using plant based Yulex® Natural Rubber and a limestone based high density sole. This in combination with flexible and attachable Yulex® Natural Rubber gravel guards, they provide for the best match with your wading boots and extended days of fishing. Weight is 1165 g excl stuffbag in size #L and the colour is Charcoal. Available in sizes S-XXL, ML, MK, LL and XLK. Material: 3-layer above waist and 4-layer below waist. Waterproofness in the whole wader is 20.000 mm with breathability 8.000 g/m2/24h.
- Extra high wader to manage deep wading or to offer coastal protection
- High frequency ultrasonic welded construction
- Vertically adjustable Elevator™ Braces for a waist wader transformation
- TIZIP® MasterSeal #10 front zipper for easy access and a no worry guarantee
- Two high pockets with rinse proof YKK AquaGuard® zippers to allow maximum wading depth
- Nylon belt webbing with a hi/low position option
- Crotch construction for increased movability and wader strength.
- Articulated knees for increased movability
- Gravel guards with hook for connection to wading boots
- Comfort Plus™ fitted socks to avoid any bulk in the boot
- Socks with Yulex® Natural Rubber.
- Inner pocket with rinse proof YKK Aquaguard zipper
- Stuffbag included
CLEAN-ALL-THE-WAY PRODUCT REPORT
Heavy duty main materials are used which provides for a long lasting product. All main fabrics, buckles and much of the trims are 3rd party bluesign® approved. This wader is a fluorocarbon?free product. To reduce the use of petroleum-based neoprene, the socks use plant based Yulex® Natural Rubber from FSC certified hevea rubber trees. Yulex® Natural Rubber reduce the CO2 emissions by up to 80% compared to petroleum based neoprene. The rubber is laminated to recycled polyester on both sides and fastened by using a water-based glue. This is by far a better choice for the environment compared to industrial neoprene. For the stocking foot sole, an extremely high dense rubber is required and here a limestone based rubber is the best combination of performance and endurance while caring for our planet. This material uses calcium carbonate from limestone sedimentary rocks to form chloroprene rubber chips and they are then melted, infused and baked into foams before sliced to the correct thickness.